xKore - Starve xKore - Starve

The drop derailed my train of thought.

Very well done.

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

My contribution

There's too many songs for me to even try to give you proper revies, but the song starting at 0:21 was so damned catchy. For a good period of time it was ingrained in my brain, and I was tearing myself up over where I heard it.

But really, I would actually pay the hilariously overinflated price of a single just to hear that in full.

But there's a lot of good stuff here, the really "heavy" dubstep(?(or is it "industrial")), I wonder how the hell you made those sounds, but really, zero-twenty one.

A Watercolour Serenity A Watercolour Serenity

Hey Gormor

There is no such thing as English English, just Queen's English, and Wrong English (A.K.A American).

Anywho this is a nice track, makes me feel like I want to view the inspiring watercolour (yeah I spelt it!).

I paticularly like it's pianoness, was thinking of writing some piano tracks, and this has given me some ideas ;). Hope you don't mind.

Keep up the good work.

MarkySpark responds:

Great news, Can't wait to hear your music.

Otherworld for Piano (FFX) Otherworld for Piano (FFX)

Hmm.

By the sound of it this was all created electronically, (bassish sound near start sounds more harpsichordial than pianic (yes I made those words up.)).

But over all not bad.

ShatterTheSky22 responds:

Glad you enjoyed, and I liked the new vocab as well. xD
Thanks for the review and score.

[TSR Audio]

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

This song...

This song. Is. Just pure talent.

There's always someone better than you at anything. But not with you and making music. You are number 1.

Xyirx - A Great Tregedy Xyirx - A Great Tregedy

Nice work

I love the mix of the orchestral strings and the light piano, played in a minorish scale yet still maintaining qualities of a major scale.

How the hell, did you manage it?

Xyirx responds:

Frankly, I didn't look at the chord progression when I was composing this piece at all. I guess it's the use of 7th chord and minor/major7 chords which make the song darker but maintaining the major feeling.

Thank you very much. :)

pavelzuk responds:

Thanks! c;

Sunspot Garage Sunspot Garage

Hmm...

I must say this genre is rather new to me. Well I'll try and make a review. I like the understated trumpets...

Well it's good. You know, in a uh, good way.

Yeah, this is more awkward than the time I asked this girl out and her boyfreind walked up behind her. Applying my same reaction to this situation, I'm gonna run away quickly.

4/5

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Here cometh the NG user who delivereth the 9
...and with no good raisin!

Umm...%u25BC%u25BA+P!!

Sawgasm Sawgasm

Wait, what was that?

Hmm, not a bad melody, bit repetitive though. I couldn't hear that snare for shit.

It kinda sounded like someone shouting out for help whilst someone is playing a hi-fi really load next door, that's my likening.

But yeah, if you worked on it and built it up, then it might turn into something good. Dwell on that.

</html>

DjKillswitch responds:

Definitely upping the snare aha. Thanks for the review :)

[TC] Rise Again Remix [TC] Rise Again Remix

I'm digging this

Nice remix. Great work, as is to be expected of you good sir.

I just love anything that you grace your presence with (music wise).

Nice touch, the vocal thing I think someone called it a "retrigger" I heard it in the background as well.

Good job.