Where is cat? Where is cat?

I laughed and then I smiled. Difficult in parts :s

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Awesome game

Thank god it made it to NG. Also that bg screen when you lose all your lives is my screensaver. So proud.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Absolutely Brilliant

The epitome of magical metagaming, this marvelous quest to acheive amorating acheivements becomes increasingly transmogrifying, controlling my 20 pixel blue elphant as a pupeteer across insane distances of parallel space.

I have acheived. Now I must go outside into the cataclysmic world of the damned, and operate the pump!

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Brilliant.

The extra games like "Blind" just add to the fun.

Anti Bulling Game Anti Bulling Game

Wow was I wrong.

I don't know whether it's the dissapointing lack of fights at my school or my subconcious sadism but I'd rather watch someone get beaten to cloud 9 and back that go find a responsible adult. Actually a good freind of mine beat up a kid 2 years older than him when he was about 12 or something. He broke his nose and chased him down the street with a wake of vapless followers spread behind him like the exaust fumes of an overactive fighter pilot.

He also one punched a kind in the nose in yr 7 and sent him to hospital. But the kid was a dick anyway so it's like karma really.

Bullying is bad, but fighting for you honour is not. (That's honor to you incorrect spellers out there.) Make sure you can tell the difference, never grass on a kid who's beating up another kid who offended his terminally ill mom, because that just makes you a complete twat.

The moral is fighting is bad if it doesn't have a good reason, like honour.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Awesome

The attorney way was so funny.

+I fail 18 times.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Nice job!

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Awesome

I wish I got bigger when I eat a cow.

Coma Coma

An incredible game

Beautiful artwork, strange story line.

The contrast of everything and the shaded colour pallette. I just can't find words to desciribe the effect it makes.

Al I can say is: Keep it up.

SimianLogic's Filler SimianLogic's Filler

How do you play it?

I got to 4.1% and died.
Are we supposed to be able to play this.
It's good but i cant do it.

Line Game - Reaction Game Line Game - Reaction Game

Ahem...

I had to give it a 1/5 and a 2/10
It's extremely confusing and not very fun.
If it was a first attempt id be a little fairer, after my wars with flash.
So a 2 from me.
Add better understood instructions and maybe some music or something or medals or points. Just look at other games on NG.