'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

I used to find that joke funny

But the the dovakinh burst into my room and fucked me up then shouted at me.

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

Tax Return!

Fucking hilarious. Brilliant usage of modern colloquialisms as well boy.

Well done, innit.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Touching

Touching in every way.

Also @ ZombieStripper in that club, the guy KNEW he was good. That was his problem. And if you become famous for being good at one aspect of music, say Deathcore, you can't play something else 'cause people will say you aren't good at it and you aren't good in general.

It's sad what homo sapiens can be. I doubt most of the time we're deserving of the title. Most of the time we are just homo erectii, mindless sheeple.

Where is cat? Where is cat?

I laughed and then I smiled. Difficult in parts :s

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Awesome game

Thank god it made it to NG. Also that bg screen when you lose all your lives is my screensaver. So proud.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Absolutely Brilliant

The epitome of magical metagaming, this marvelous quest to acheive amorating acheivements becomes increasingly transmogrifying, controlling my 20 pixel blue elphant as a pupeteer across insane distances of parallel space.

I have acheived. Now I must go outside into the cataclysmic world of the damned, and operate the pump!

xKore - Starve xKore - Starve

The drop derailed my train of thought.

Very well done.

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

My contribution

There's too many songs for me to even try to give you proper revies, but the song starting at 0:21 was so damned catchy. For a good period of time it was ingrained in my brain, and I was tearing myself up over where I heard it.

But really, I would actually pay the hilariously overinflated price of a single just to hear that in full.

But there's a lot of good stuff here, the really "heavy" dubstep(?(or is it "industrial")), I wonder how the hell you made those sounds, but really, zero-twenty one.

A Watercolour Serenity A Watercolour Serenity

Hey Gormor

There is no such thing as English English, just Queen's English, and Wrong English (A.K.A American).

Anywho this is a nice track, makes me feel like I want to view the inspiring watercolour (yeah I spelt it!).

I paticularly like it's pianoness, was thinking of writing some piano tracks, and this has given me some ideas ;). Hope you don't mind.

Keep up the good work.

MarkySpark responds:

Great news, Can't wait to hear your music.